Best slimming center in Lebanon
Crystal Care Clinic fat burning
and muscle toning
What is this treatment?
At Slimit, we believe that it’s not enough to just remove fat cells, it’s also important to reshape and tone the body.
Body reshaping & contouring is a comprehensive treatment that aims to reshape an area of the body. It involves technologies to:
- Firm and tone skin
- Eliminate excess fat.
- Reshape or contour the area.
Body reshaping aids in body shaping and targets certain trouble spots where weight loss is ineffective or when major weight loss has left you with excess skin.
Our technologies for removing fat and reshaping include the following:
– Ultrasound cavitation and Radiofrequency: These combined technologies allow for the treatment of fat adiposity and sagging skin. Radiofrequency will stimulate your natural fibroblasts which are necessary for producing collagen and elastin. The Ultrasound allows the progressive increase of the permeability of the cytoplasmic membrane, which means the removal of the fatty acids from these cells with consequent elimination of adipocytes (fat cells) through the lymphatic and circulatory system. The monopolar and bipolar capacitive technologies combined will also increase the collagen and elastin tissues. This will result in an instant lifting effect and will continue to improve.
– Laser Fat Removal: Our laser is FDA approved for the removal of fat cells. It doesn’t harm or damage the fat cell but emphasizes releasing the fatty lipids within the fat cell, which allows the fat cell to collapse and shrink in size. The fatty lipids are then passed through our lymphatic system. Simultaneously we are stimulating and increasing collagen and stabilizing the fibroblast.
– Lymphatic Drainage: A lymphatic drainage procedure can encourage the flow of lymph, assist the body in losing excess weight, and give the skin a fresher appearance with unclogged pores and less puffy skin.
– InShape Passive EMS: INSHAPE is a new generation of Electromagnetic systems for Body Shaping. INSHAPE causes the muscles to contract at supramaximal levels, which automatically tones the body and burns fat.
Who can have this treatment?
During your consultation, our doctor will assess the fat areas and customize a treatment plan that will be effective in providing the results you are looking for. Ideal candidates are close to their desired weight and want to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
How many treatments will I need?
During your initial consultation, our doctor will assess the number of treatments needed to achieve your ideal body shape. You need to be realistic and commit to a healthy lifestyle in general regarding exercise and nutrition. The first two weeks of your treatment plan are crucial to the success of these treatments’ outcomes.
If you opt for body contouring at Crystal Care clinic, you can expect a noninvasive procedure that does not involve any needles or incisions, and therefore does not cause pain or require recovery time like surgical procedures. During the treatment, you may feel a warm sensation and some pressure as the radio waves work to target and heat up the undesired fat cells.
To ensure that the outcomes of your body sculpting endure over time, it is important to sustain your ideal body weight. Here are some suggestions that can be beneficial:
● Make it a habit to exercise regularly
● Avoid skipping meals
● Consider eating multiple smaller meals throughout the day
● Drink plenty of water to maintain proper hydration
● Consume a healthy, low-calorie diet that emphasizes proteins and nutritious carbohydrates
● Adhere to all of the postoperative guidelines provided by our specialists
Discover our 360 Weight Loss Programs
360 WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM® is an innovative approach for weight loss clinic in Lebanon created by 3C Medical that guarantees success and gives our members a satisfactory experience.
Explore our InShape Passive Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
Using electrical impulses, Passive EMS electrically evokes the muscle for contraction. These impulses assist in utilizing the muscle glycogen stores and make use of the extra fat deposits as a source of energy.
Learn more about our best cellulite treatment program
Cellulite is a prevalent cosmetic issue that, in the past, has been notoriously difficult to treat. Thanks to our innovative non-surgical technologies at Crystal Care Clinic, Cellulite laser treatment has started to become a creative approach for patients.